Find your Furry Valentine
Rescue Organization Application
Terms and Conditions for all Vendors
Held at Bass Pro Shop -February 2, 2013, 10:00am-4:00pm
1. The Rescue shall submit the required fee with the certificate of insurance by January 15, 2013 or their space will be forfeited.
2. The Rescue is required to be open on February 2, 2012 for the entire event. CLOSING BEFORE END OF THE EVENT IS GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION FROM PARTICIPATION AT FUTURE EVENTS.
3. The Rescue must post prices for items in a legible manner and in a visible space on their booth.
4. INSURANCE: Rescue will provide public liability and property damage insurance name Senior Springer Spaniel Rescue, Inc. and Bass Pro World, LLC as additional-insured in an amount not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence, Two Million dollars ($2,000,000) aggregate. The certificate of insurance must be received no later than 5 working days’ prior to event. Rescue is solely responsible for any personal property at all times.
5. We will not allow the sale of merchandise at the event that offends community standards.
6. FIRE INSPECTION: Rescue will be required to have on site a fire extinguisher with a minimum ration of 2A10B:CC AND that has been serviced within the last year by a licensed Nevada fire protection company. These extinguishers must bear a tag with the servicing info.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: Contractor agrees, by accepting this agreement, regardless of coverage under any insurance policy, to pay all costs necessary to indemnify, defend and hold Senior Spaniel Rescue, Inc. and Bass Pro Outdoor World, L.L.C harmless from all claims, demands, losses, actions, attorney’s fees, cost and expenses based on or arising out of any acts, errors, omissions, fault, or negligence of contractor or its principals, employees, subcontractors or other agents while performing services under this contract.
8. HEALTH PERMIT: Food Vendors (including bottled water, soda, beer, etc) must obtain a temporary food permit for the Health Authority. If selected to participate in Clark County events you will be under our Special Events business permit. Events operated on County Property should obtain a temporary permit from the Clark County Health District. These temporary food permits must be available on site. The Clark County Health District will charge a late fee for permits not obtained 7 days in advance. Health District Regulations must be followed during the event. Any questions
9. regarding temporary permits should call the Health Department at 702-383-1251.
10. Clark County Health Department requires that you provide appropriate cleaning materials as well as a hand-washing setup.
11. SUBLEASING: Rescue may not sublease their space unless pre-arranged with Senior Spaniel Rescue.
12. No political signs are permitted.
13. You are subject to state sales tax whenever applicable. If you are forced to close by any government agency for failure to obtain your necessary permits and/or licenses, Senior Spaniel Rescue Inc. is not liable and will not refund fees. Any questions should be directed to Nevada’s Department of Taxation at 702-486-2300.
14. Consumption of alcoholic beverages by Rescues at their booth is prohibited.
15. Set up information will be mailed or emailed to you upon acceptance.
16. Rescues will clean up after all animals and humans in their booth. Area should be left clean.
17. SSRI reserves the right to decline a Rescue application for the Find Your Furry Valentine event.
Rescue Agreement of
Terms and Conditions for
Find Your Furry Valentine
February 2, 2013
At Bass Pro Shops
10:00 – 4:00
SUBMISSION OF THIS APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEE DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPACE. I HAVE READ THIS APPLICATION AND SHALL COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.